Passion is not enoughThe steps and considerations to growing your business or social enterprise
This is just amazing. I love how you start the chapters with your story and journey, then the questions you get your reader to ask themselves. It’s all very easy to understand with no jargon (always a fan of that).Jean Atkinson
It seems like something every business owner needs to read.Colby Jones
My first book, Passion is not enough is due out in April 2019.
The book focuses on the steps you need to take to look at your passion and create a vision for bringing it to life.
Passion is not enough takes you through the steps I use with clients to explore your passions, ideas, and life goals:
- Will you create a business, charity or social enterprise?
- Do you want to share your passion with others?
- Is your passion a lovely hobby?
- Could you earn an income from your passion?
- What would spending more time on your passion do for your time with family and friends and your other interests?
- Is it right for you, right now, to develop your ideas into a business or social enterprise?
By the end of the book, you’ll have a clear vision for where you want to take your passion, and you’ll be ready to take the next steps. You’ll be secure in the knowledge that you’re doing the right thing for you, having looked at your passion and all the ideas you’ve had about developing it into something new.
Practical steps, checklists and actions for you to take to get your passion identified and your vision clear.
If you’d like to be kept informed of publication date, how to pre-order, and snippets from the book in advance, please register here: